The Budget Administration Unit implements and maintains the University's institutional budgets.
- Publishes and distributes the budget to the University community.
- Compiles and distributes "budget working papers."
- Establishes budget spending authorization.
- Reviews and incorporates changes to base budgets.
- Processes budget adjustments (permanent and temporary) for position budgets, Institutional Budget Priorities (IBP) allocations, budget re-allocations, fiscal estimates, contractual obligations, budget variances and approved budget changes requested by portfolios, faculties and departments.
Budget Administration Cycle
Policies and Procedures
Budget Administration Policies and Procedures are available at the UAPPOL webpage
Forms related to Budget Administration can be found in the Resource Planning section of the Risk Management Services Forms Cabinet